Wednesday 28 March 2012

the Polish girl stayed up until 1 a.m. with me talking last night. not a big deal in and of itself, but she gets up for work at 7... and she's always in bed by 10. when i walked in on her, she was talking to her mum on Skype. her mum said i'm her type in Polish (she translated) and they both giggled. it was going so well and she sat next to me, but then the French couple asked if they could take a joint's worth from me (which they always fucking do, and never repay it, because only English people have any manners) and for some stupid reason i insisted they could but only if they sat in the kitchen with us (because i fancy his girlfriend and he's a dork).

after that the Polish girl stayed with me and talked, but it felt a little different. she's very disapproving of drugs, which i get: she's from a traditional country. i asked her out but i dunno if we'll actually do anything. awkward!

oh! before i went to bed she made a joke about the time and said she'd wake me up at 7 so i'd know how she feels tomorrow morning. i said she can come into my room any time she wants and she was like "LOL you wish". but in a cute way, you know! it's banter.

1 comment:

  1. Oh tiny, for some reason I find your trainwreck of a story hilarious and fascinating all at the same time. Keep it up bro, you got an audience

    ReplyDelete