Sunday 18 March 2012

bad weekend

today, i waited all day for a reply to a text. in the morning i tried to go to the gym, so i got the train to Liverpool Street, and the Fitness First there was closed, so i got back on the central line to Oxford Circus to use the one on Kingly Street that is open 24 hours; also closed. trudged back home, went out twice to wander around London just to take my mind off this girl, which didn't work. a lady in a black cab hit me with the door on Oxford Street because she swung it open without looking. i turned round and said 'what the fuck, lady?' but she apologised so i'm not even mad.

oh, i also feel like my friends are deliberately excluding me from things lately and i'm not speaking to anybody in my family. it's concerning how precarious my mood is: i think suicide has always been inevitable for me on some level.

/emo

No comments:

Post a Comment