Thursday 29 March 2012

the Odd Future gig sucked. i'm really depressed now. it was full of white teenage shitheads getting into fights and being arseholes because they're listening to black people rap in Brixton. i felt embarrassed to be there and had a miserable time. the girls were nice to look at, but i can look at girls anywhere.

this will be a long dark night of the soul. i was in a bad mood earlier too, but i snapped myself out of it a little. i wanted to go home to see my cousin tomorrow but it means talking to the rest of my family, so that's probably not going to happen. i might go to Meatliquor to see if that girl acts like she doesn't even know me. why do i still care about that? because no other girl has given me any attention since her. are these real problems? they feel real to me; i know i have money and freedom, but the only thing i really want is to meet girls, so the money and time don't mean a lot to me.

2 comments:

  1. Girls are a concern of mine too, one of the very few I have. Anyway, I try to be celibate sometimes. I don't do drugs anymore, I don't care if I have friends or close people, yet somehow it seems that people like being around me.

    I concentrate mostly on what I'm studying and on my projects, trying to be the best I can be on that takes most of the day. I don't go to parties, I don't care about making new friends that are not related to my work/projects. Not that I do it for money, I do it because it's the best thing I can do.

    You and me are not very similar, yet I like reading your blog a lot. It's a crazy world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't really have any ambitions beyond being happy right now. i think those will come when i've been happy for a while, because it's such a novelty right now it's like being on drugs 24 hours a day. and i AM on drugs 24 hours a day :)

    ReplyDelete