Thursday 29 March 2012

i finally went to the gym today. first time in about two weeks, i think. i was going to lift yesterday but two of my friends came and stayed at my flat for a while, then i went out with one of them for drinks. it was alright. typical gym dickheads everywhere. every time i work out it reminds me why i didn't follow through with the PT thing.

tonight there's an Odd Future gig in Brixton. the same two guys and i are going to try and get tickets outside, because it sold out in about 5 minutes. their new album came out a week ago and i just got it from my mate last night. it is pretty fucking good. check out these songs: Forest Green, Rella, Oldie.

confidence has dipped a little today. i really need to at least go on a date with or kiss a new girl. it's all well and good going to parties and feeling girls up but that's not the same as getting laid. and i do need that validation and reassurance. i am a delicate little thing.

the Polish girl brought me home some cake, which is adorable, but then i sent a flirty text suggesting we share them tomorrow with a winky smile and she sent back this stoic Eastern European gibberish: "As you remember I am on a permanent diet and can't eat at night. That is why don't worry about me. Have a good day." yeah, cheers! time to give up on that one, probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment