Saturday 24 March 2012

i had two therapy sessions this week. i was very depressed when i met him on Tuesday but came away from the session in good spirits. oddly, yesterday i was super happy and therapy sort of took my mood down a couple of notches. which isn't actually a bad thing -- i am quite overwhelmed by my mood changes sometimes, and it is good to get some perspective not only when i'm depressed but also when i'm bouncing off the walls, because i am the exact opposite of myself depending on how i feel, which means i am arrogant and confrontational when i'm happy. i see that now, though, and it doesn't mean i'm a cunt, it's just something i've got to work on. probably because i'm so used to feeling bad about myself, when i get some serotonin going upstairs, i'm like a 16 year old getting drunk for the first time. i can't hold my serotonin. or liquor.

i'm just waiting about to meet my friend for drinks before this party tonight, which i am fucking psyched about.

2 comments:

  1. why can't I hold all this seratonin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are doing well Tin-I mean alex. I used to do a lot of bouncing with my emotions as well, been slowly working through it and have seen a lot of progress. Good luck, its a long journey, but also the most important.
    Looked into meditation yet?

    ReplyDelete